Feeding Hunger with Famine
|Niflheim||Defeating Krampus in Niflheim||119 680 5 000|
Objective: Complete the Ritual of Helheim and defeat what it summons
Feeding Hunger with Famine – How to summon Hel:
Krampus will spawn in random locations in each zone. Each zone has a chance to drop a different summoning reagent when you kill the Krampus. Save these reagents and bring them with you to Niflheim. You will need a reagent from each zone:
- Kingsmouth – Lump of Coal
- Savage Coast – Dead Yew Branch
- Blue Mountains – Pouch of Soil
- Scorched Desert – Wolf Fang
- City of the Sun God – Foul Whiskey Bottle
- Beseiged Farmlands – Corpse Maggots
- Shadowy Forest – Nails from Disassembling the severed Hand
- Carpathian Fangs – Snake Skin
The last reagent you get from Niflheim. When you kill the big Krampus, he will drop a piece of horn to whoever loots him first.
Once you have all the reagents, activate each reagent while standing in the following locations:
It is also worth noting that there is an altar in there that will activate Nightmare Mode. In this mode, you have a better chance of getting Hel to drop Famine in order to summon the Super Hel world boss.